** FANUC Program Transfer Tool (A08B-9510-J515) Edition 10.0 **
** Copyright(c) 2007-2014 FANUC CORPORATION All rights reserved. **
This document provides the information about “FANUC Program Transfer Tool”.
Please read the following information before using the software.
If the contents of this file are different from the manual(B-64344EN) then use
the information of this file.
 Update history
1.1. Supported OS
Program Transfer Tool supports the following OS.
– Windows 8 Pro (32/64bit OS)
– Windows 7 Professional SP1 (32/64bit OS)
– Windows Vista Business SP2 (32bit OS)
– Windows XP Professional SP3 (32bit OS)
– Windows 2000 Professional SP4 (32bit OS)
Display : 1024×768 or higher resolution
Vacant capacity of hard disk : 30Mbytes or more
1.2. Program Transfer Tool can be used with the following CNC:
– Series 30i/31i/32i-MODEL A/B
– Series 35i-MODEL B
– Power Motion i-A
– Series 0i-MODEL B/C/D/F
– Series 16i/18i/21i-MODEL A/B
– Series 20i-MODEL B
– Power Mate i-MODEL D/H
The Ethernet or Data Server function is required to CNC.
The PCMCIA LAN card is not supported.
2.1. Procedure of installation
– The administrator privilege is required to installing.
– Silent installation is not supported.
(1) Set CD-ROM in CD-ROM drive.
(2) The installer will be started automatically.
Follow the instructions which are displayed in PC.
2.2 Serial No.
After the installing, the serial number is required on the setting dialog.
The serial number paper is included in the CD-ROM case.
2.3 Procedure of update
– It is possible to update from old specification, A08B-9510-J513 or A08B-9510-J514,
to the new specification, A08B-9510-J515.
– The following updating procedure is different:
(a) Version 1.0 -> Version 2.0
(b) Version 2.0 -> Version 3.0 or later
Please refer to the manual for the detail.
 Update history
Version 10.0 (Nov.,2014)
– Series 0i-MODEL F has been supported.
Version 9.0 (June,2014)
– License and specification has been changed.
The single computer license has been changed to the site license.
Please refer to the “LICENSE AGREEMENT” for details.
Old specifications are abolished.
Version 8.0 (Aug.,2011)
– Power Motion i-A has been supported.
– Windows 8 Pro(32bit/64bit OS) has been supported.
Version 7.0 (Feb.,2011)
– Windows 7 Professional(64bit OS) has been supported.
Version 6.0 (Oct.,2010)
– Series 30i/31i/32i-MODEL B, Series 35i-MODEL B has been supported.
Version 5.1 (May,2010)
– The following error may be occurred at downloading.
“Retry because the buffer is full.”
This problem is corrected.
Version 5.0 (Apr.,2010)
– Windows 7 Professional(32bit OS) has been supported.
Version 4.0 (Sep.,2008)
– Transferring tool management data of Series 30i/31i/32i-MODEL A has
Version 3.0 (May.,2008)
– Series 0i-MODEL D has been supported.
– Simplified Chinese has been supported.
Version 2.0 (Dec.26,2007)
– Windows Vista Business(32bit OS) has been supported.
– Upgrade CD is added.
Version 1.0 (Oct.03,2007)
– New creation
** Microsoft, Windows, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7,
Windows 8 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
** Other product names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks
of their respective companies.